
My friends once said that I'm way too gloomy in styling myself. I always wear too much black or grey or plain white.
What she didn't know was that I really love throwing on monochrome!
It makes me feel like if a Parisien or a New Yorker lady with some chic and classy look.
In the future, I will make sure to show you my other styles in monochrome. Gloomy? I know, but I love it! :)
Anyway, here is a picture of me in GI, hanging out with my bestiest after attending a holy matrimony of our friends. But I wore an ethnic necklace instead of the shawl when I was attending the ceremony.
On details
White Babydoll : Orange, IDR 32k
Black Shawl : Indah's possession, I just borrowed it :D
Black Skinny Jeans : The same old jeans
Black Sling Bag : Sophie Martin, gift from my sister
Black Pointy Shoes : Prima Classe, IDR 200k

aku bukan ya yg bilang lo bgitu???
ReplyDeletei think you did hehehe
ReplyDelete