Last Nyepi day, I went out to Plangi to attend some kind of reunion with my college bestiest. We agreed to meet at Food Court at 11 am. Since I intended not to drive my car on that day, I asked my friend to pick me at home.So he came... at 2 pm. Hahahaha!
Soon after we departed from my house, suddenly the rain's coming! Oh bad, this is bad! Why the heck did I choose not to drive my car, but instead depend myself to a biker??? We had to spend about half an hour at Hayam Wuruk Restaurant, me ordering strawberry juice and him nothing.
Well, at last, we made our way to Plangi and got there at 3 pm, safe and sound.
Haha... Don't I look a bit silly here? After all, I was going through a rather silly experience that day... Hehehe...
On Details
Esprit jeans vest : Somehow I found it in my sister's properties
Black harem pants : Bloop/Endorse, IDR 150.000
Creme nylon bag : Gogirl!'s bonus, free!
Gladi sandals : Marie Claire, IDR 200.000

nice mix and match dit :)
ReplyDelete