Few weeks ago, I attended a fashion business seminar held by Lasalle College. It was very inspiring to me. They invited 4 people who have already made their way to Indonesian fashion industry, and one of them is my senior in college, Kak Widya. Waw... I salute her for in her 26 or 27 years of age, she has already built a big fashion label, BLOOP-ENDORSE. Personally, I love spending big in her store also. Hehehe...Anyway, the seminar really opened my mind. For all this time, I've been asking myself, what do I really want to do? What do I choose as my career? As I listened to Kak Widya's speech, I became more and more sure that fashion business is my passion. I cannot design any cloth, moreover sew it. Never good in any kind of that. Hihihi... But I can learn to have a business, and I love fashion. So... What's more to wait?
So right now, Nadya and I, are once again settling our business from the basic. We've done this before but right now, we're more serious than ever. ;p
Check out our new store at Facebook. Find our name as Whoopdeedoo Fash and enjoy looking around our stuffs! :D
Meanwhile, that's the outfit I wore to the seminar. Playful, girly, and stylish. Yet, I met so many high fashion people there that I became very usual there. But thanks to the neon colour, I didn't just disappear from the crowd. Colour did help! Tee hee!
Gotta wear colours more, somebody said to me.
And I got it right! :D
On details
Yellow tees : Mangga Dua, IDR 30k
Pink cardi : Gift from sister
Grey wool skirt : Gunung's inheritance
Choco bag : Nadya's possession
Gladi sandal : Marie Claire, IDR 200k

senang nya d.y.t.h.(a) 'menulis' lagi ;)
ReplyDeleteglad to hear that you're going to be serious in fashion business..
ReplyDeleteI wish i could do that too.. I'm willing too, but not in a short period.. maybe later, after I graduate.. Maybe I can learn for u.. :) cheers for Whoopdeedoo Fash! :)